The vision of State University of Bangladesh (SUB) is to enhance the quality of education and to emerge as a leader in spheres of higher education and learning at home and abroad. Keeping the young generation in the global context in mind, SUB strives to ensure the quality education which is rich in values and time-befitting in content.
The mission of the University is to attain the goals of higher education and of sustainable economic growth by :
- Providing a challenging academic environment and inspiring intellectual and artistic curiosity and creativity.
- Strengthening SUB’s place on the global map of research and education;
- Making the University responsive to ever- changing societal needs;
- Creating more healthy environment for research activities;
- We value academic freedom and lively discourse.
- We believe that curricula should be tailored to the needs of the time and may be modified to match of national and international requirements.
- We value harmonization of teaching and research for stimulating teaching , learning atmosphere.
The permanent campus of the University located on about 3 acres of land in Kanchan, Purbachal, Dhaka is surrounded by a picturesque natural landscape. Some of the departments started their academic activities there from 1st October, 2018. All the departments will have their own space with dedicated classrooms and common facilities for faculty and students. Special facilities will include spacious design studios for Architecture, JCMS multimedia lab, CSE computer lab, Pharmacy lab, Food Engineering lab, Library, Auditorium, University Canteen, Club rooms, Gymnasium, playgrounds for Indoor and Outdoor Games, and separate dormitories for male and female students and teachers, etc. Both the dormitory and academic buildings will have free WiFi internet facility, with a CCTV network, ensuring the safety and security of all within the premises. Regular transportation among the campuses is available.
News & Events