The vision of State University of Bangladesh (SUB) is to enhance the quality of education and to emerge as a leader in spheres of higher education and learning at home and abroad. Keeping the young generation in the global context in mind, SUB strives to ensure the quality education which is rich in values and time-befitting in content.
The mission of the University is to attain the goals of higher education and of sustainable economic growth by :
- Providing a challenging academic environment and inspiring intellectual and artistic curiosity and creativity.
- Strengthening SUB’s place on the global map of research and education;
- Making the University responsive to ever- changing societal needs;
- Creating more healthy environment for research activities;
- We value academic freedom and lively discourse.
- We believe that curricula should be tailored to the needs of the time and may be modified to match of national and international requirements.
- We value harmonization of teaching and research for stimulating teaching , learning atmosphere.
The Premium Campus of (SUB) will be located at its own land ( area 01 acre) in Baridhara ( Purbachal), Dhaka.
The architect of this permanent campus is Vistaara Architects (Pvt) Limited having its registered office at SE(H) 6, Road 143, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212 represented by its Managing Director Arch Mustapha Khalid.
The engineers and project managers of this new campus expect that 50% work will be done by the end of 2018 and rest of the task shall be completed by the end of 2020. The university’s administrations are optimistic that few departments will be relocating at Baridhara Permanent Campus by end of 2018.