The university operates a round the year admission system divided into three semesters i.e. spring, summer and fall. The students are required to fulfill the university admission requirement in addition to the UGC guidelines. The admission forms and relevant information can be collected from the Admissions Office in the main building. Competed applications together with required documents should be submitted to the Admission Office as per deadlines.
For convenience of the graduate students seeking admission in the master programs, the admission office is also open on Fridays and Saturdays besides the normal university working hours.Admission Requirements For Graduation Program:
- Minimum GPA-2.50 both in SSC & HSC (Separately). If anyone gets less than 2.50 then he/she needs 6 points in total for admission.
- For Student of 0-level & A-level one must complete at least 5 subjects in 0 level & at least 2 subjects in A level. Out of these 7 subjects one must obtain B grade or GPA 4.00 in four subjects and in rest 3 subjects grade C or GPA 3.50.
- Admission into MBA will be required minimum GPA-2.50 both in SSC & HSC (Separately). If anyone gets less than 2.50 then he/she needs 6 point total in SSC & HSC and also required minimum 2.00 point in Graduation for admission, having no 3rd class.
- Admission into EMBA minimum 2 year’s job experience will be required.
- Candidates having MBBSIDDS Degree. B.S.C in Nursing, B.S.C in Physiotherapy. B.S.C in Laboratory Technology. B.S.C in Pharmacy and other health related subjects can seek admission for MPH program. Students who have completed Masters Degree in other programs need health related job experience for admission.
- Only students of B Pharm. can sock admission for M Pharm. course.
- Only those students who have completed 4 years Honor’s course in BA in English can take admission in MA in English (Lit it ELT)
Students seeking transfer from other universities of repute must consult respective departments for approval before proceeding with the admission process.International Students International students seeking admission in the university must fulfill the admission requirements as above. Admission will be confirmed after verification of their academic records vis-a-vis equivalent courses of the university. They must provide the following documents:
- Valid Student Visa
- Original transcript & Certificate
- Financial Statement
Students may temporarily be admitted to the university pending availability of a particular examination result. However the pending results must be available before the commencement of the semester from when the admission is sought. The university reserves the right of granting / rejecting a prayer for conditional admission.