Mr. Masud Tarek is an Associate Professor of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering. He has been working in the department since 2012. Mr. Tarek has a vast experience in both industry and education sector. He worked in various Software companies He joined in the CSE Dept. of Shahjalal University of Science and Technology in 1999. He finished his Masters degree in Computational Visualistics from the Otto-Von-Guericke Universitat, Germany in 2007. His field of interest in Image Processing and Computer Graphics. Besides, he is now working on microcontroller based robotics and Android mobile apps development.
2) Ferdosi B.J., Tarek M.M. (2019) Visual Verification and Analysis of Outliers Using Optimal Outlier Detection Result by Choosing Proper Algorithm and Parameter, in Emerging Technologies in Data Mining and Information Security: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 813. Springer pp 507-517, Singapore DOIhttps://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-1498-8_4 (conference: 23-25 February 2018).
3) Ferdosi, Bilkis&Masud Tarek, Muhammad. (2018). Performance Evaluation of Shape-Specific and General Definition of Models Using Dynamic Deformable Template for Image-Based Object Recognition in World Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (WJERT) May 06, 2018, Vol. 4, Issue 3, 36-47. ISSN 2454-695X.
4) Muhammad Masud Tarek, Bilkis Jamal Ferdosi , “External Group Labeling of Objects in 2D Medical Images Using Spring-Mass Model” in Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Medical Imaging (JBEMi), April 29, 2018, ISSN: 2055-1266, Vol. 5 Issue 2 (2018), DOI: 10.14738/jbemi.52.4445, URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.14738/jbemi. 52.4445.
5) F. Tabassum, S. Lopa, M. M. Tarek, B. J. Ferdosi “Obstacle Avoiding Robot” in GlobalJournal of Researches in Engineering: (H)Robotics & Nano-TechVolume 17 Issue 1Version1.0 Year2017.
6) M. M. Tarek and B. J. Ferdosi, “2D Gray Level Texture Segmentation: Statistical Features Extraction and Clustering Technique Approach with Efficient Cluster Centers”, Journal of SUB, 4(2): 1- 8, July 2013.
7) M. M. Tarek, B. J. Ferdosi, M. Z. Iqbal, “A Non-Linear Scheduling System with Multi Parameters”, in 6th International Conference on Computers and Information Technology 2003 (ICCIT2003), December, 2003, Vol. I, Page No.93.