Mr. Mamoon Al Rasheed is an assistant professor and the coordinator of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering. He has been a resourceful, accomplished educator with ten years experience in conducting teaching and administration within the Computer Science and Engineering Department. He has successfully blended into teaching the valuable career experiences acquired in New York, USA. He has a Master degree from University of Dhaka. He obtained his Bachelors in Computer Science from the City University of New York, USA. He is a member of Union of Concerned Scientists and Free Software Foundation, USA and a former member of Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility, USA. He has authored and co-authored various publications in numerous journals on topics related to Computer Security, Artificial Intelligence, Social Informatics and Human Computer Interaction. He teaches Theory of Computation, Artificial Intelligence, System Analysis and Design and Software Engineering courses. His research concentration includes Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Sciences, Artificial Intelligence and Social Informatics.
- Rasheed, M. A. and Mahmud, S.U. (2018). Assessing Level of Learning Attained through Tutoring by Prospective University Students of Science and Technology in Bangladesh. In the First International Conference on Quality Assurance in Higher Education 2018 (pp-19-24), Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology, Gazipur, Bangladesh.
- Haque S. M. Taiabul, Rasheed, Mamoon A., Alam, Tauhidul and Wright, Matthew. (2013). Password Construction and Management Strategies of the Online Users of Bangladesh: A Demographic Comparison with the Users of the First-World Countries. In the International Conference on Communication and Information Technology 2013, Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh.
- Rasheed, M. (2012). Nakkhatrik Sovvotar Rajnoitik Orthoniti [Political Economy of the Cosmic Civilization]. Bigyan Chetona, 17(1):102-114.
- Rasheed, M. (2012). Digitaler Rajnoitik Orthoniti [Political Economy of the Digital]. Pathshala, 1 (1):97-133.
- Rasheed, M. (2010). The Empowerment of Bangladeshi Professional Women through the Use ICT: Myth vs Reality. Journal of SUB, 2 (2):77-91.
- Rasheed, Mamoon A. (2018). Capitalism in the Twenty-First Century: Technology and the Struggle for Change. In: A. Javed, ed., Theory of Karl Marx and Contemporary praxis, 1st ed. Dhaka: Pathshala Prokashon, pp.94-124.
- Rasheed, M. (2013, June-July). Onukoronio Baktitter Sondhane [In Search of a Role Model]. Jiggyasha, 8-10.
- Rasheed, M. (2005, August-October). Paromanobik Borjer tejoscriyota: Amra keu Nirapod Noi [Radiation from Nuclear Waste: No one is Safe]. Jiggyasha, 29-31.