BSc & MSc from SUB
Tasmia Bari working as a lecturer at the Department of Food Engineering & Technology. She Obtained her B.Sc.& M.Sc.from SUB. Prior joining SUB , Tasmia Bari served as an faculty at the Department of Food Engineering at North Pacific International University of Bangladesh for as many as two years .She loves to do something in a new and innovative way to achieve excellence. She has research interest in Food Processing & Preservation.
1. Tasmia Bari.,Md. ShahriarAlam., Md. Shakil., Formulation and Quality Evaluation of Instant Soft Drink Powder Prepared from Hog- plum(Spondiusmangifera) and Mint (Menthaspicata).Published in International Journal of Food Science and Nutrition .Volume 5; Issue 1; January 2020; Page no. 33-37.
2. Md.ShahriarAlam, Tasmia Bari,Md.Shakil.Harvest& Post-Harvest Management for Fruits & Vegetable for Achieving SDGs (12.3.1) in Bangladesh. Published in International Conference on "Skills Readiness for Achieving SDGs & Adopting IR 4.0" Colombo Staff Collage (CPSC), Manila & Ministry of Education, Gob. Page No. 73 ;February 2020.
3. AnisAlam., ShahriarAlam.,T.Bari,ShafiAhmed.,Microbiological Quality Assessment of Industrially Produced & Vended Ice-cream in Dhaka City. Published in Bangladesh Research Publications Journal, Volume 11, Issue: 1, Match 2015, Page no: 87-92.
4. Tasmia Bari ,AbuZihad as a rapporteurs .3rd international Scientific Conference on Food Safety & Health. Antimicrobial resistance & Agriculture: Re-evaluating the causal pathways. 22 February 2020.
5. International Conference on "Skills Readiness for Achieving SDGs & Adopting IR 4.0" Colombo Staff Collage (CPSC), Manila & Ministry of Education, Gob.2-4 February 2020